Our partner agencies are in need of volunteers!
Below you can find ways to get involved in Grant County and make an impact in your community.
This list will be updated periodically, so check back for more volunteer opportunities throughout the year!
- Live Y'ers is a before and after school program offered at the YMCA for anyone. Kids are taken to school in the morning with the school busses and then taken to the Y after school.
- The YMCA needs volunteers to come in during after school anytime on Monday-Friday between 2:00pm - 6:00pm and help with E-learning, reading, and any other activities. Donations in the form of art supplies, games, and toys are also being taken up. Commit to 1 hour a week and make a difference in a 1 kid's life!
- Contact Stephanie Herschberger at email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering!
Boys and Girls Club
- Volunteer at the club, by playing games, mentoring, and engaging in activities with the youth. The Boys and Girls Club is always in need of volunteers!
- Contact Anthony Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!
- The club is also currently hiring two Youth Development Professionals. (Pay $10-$12 per hour). Contact Anthony if you or if you know anyone who is interested in working with the Club.
Services for the Visually and Hearing Impaired (SVHI)
- The SVHI offers assistance for those who are visually and hearing impaired, they offer financial assistance, assistive technology and equipment to help clients live independently, and more
- Volunteer by greeting clients at the wait room when they come in, helping with transportation, since some clients are unable to drive to and from the clinic.
- Contact Linda Taylor at email@example.com for more information on how you can get involved.