Project Leadership creates and accelerates local and regional educational initiatives and programs that promote educational attainment and degree/certificate completion. It strives to improve the quality of life and the economic health of communities, ensuring low-income students achieve an education with values in the marketplace through college access/completion.
- Project Leadership serves as a guide for students on the path to future success.
- They strive to help students
- Find their way in the career/major path that fits best with their interests and aptitudes
- Learn the critical steps for how to pay for post-secondary education
- Develop a plan to stay on their post-secondary path through successful completion
WHAT DRIVES THEM?
3 out of 10 student scholars are anticipated to complete a college degree. Project Leadership aims to increase this number through their services.
For more information on Project Leadership, please visit their website:
P: (765) 651-0650
118 W. 25th St.
Marion, IN 46953
Hours: M-F 8:30am- 4:30pm