To provide comprehensive clinical consultation and treatment for people with emotional,
mental, behavioral, and substance abuse problems as well as provide timely crisis intervention.
The Centers services include...
24 Hour Crisis, Addictions, Inpatient, Outpatient, Community Support Program, Family Resource
Program, Employee Assistance Program, Individual and Group Therapy, and Case Management.
Grant-Blackford Mental Health Center holds the following licenses and certifications
- Private and Mental Institution
- Community Mental Health Center
- Addictions Services Provider
- Sub-acute Stabilization Certification
- Supervised Group Facility Living
Your Donations Support:
- Inpatient Substance Abuse
- Milestone Addiction
For more information on Grant-Blackford Mental Health Center, please visit their website:
P: (765) 662-3971
Address: 505 Wabash Avenue
Marion, IN 46953
Hours: M-Sun 24 Hours