Give Locally Right Now
To help build a lasting impact in Grant County
To create community that strives to LIVE UNITED
To be an active member of your community and donating locally
Support the United Way today and you will be supporting the local community tomorrow! Every donation matters!
Donors give to...
1. Make a difference
2. Share their good fortune
3. Express their beliefs in a tangible way
4. Invest in a worthy cause
5. Demonstrate their commitment
6. Respond to an invitation from someone they respect
7. Join with others they know and trust
8. Accept an opportunity to change the status quo
You can do all of these through the United Way of Grant County
Donors give when...
1. They are involved in the organization or cause
2. Representatives from the organization really listen to them
3. Emotions are stirred or heart strings are touched
4. They are confident that contributions are used wisely and with care
5. Someone they know and respect ask them to give
6. They are clear about the organization’s need for resources to reach goals
7. They understand that their gift will really make a difference
8. They wish to pay tribute to someone through a charitable contribution
9. They support the mission and want it to go forward
10. They received appropriate recognition for a gift given in the past
11. They feel good donating to a deserving charity that produces results
12. They want to pay a personal debt to an organization that helped them
United Way checks these boxes...
Ask us your questions
Donors fail to give when...
1. Solicitation came infrequently or poorly
2. Information was lacking about the difference their previous gift (investment) made
3. They never felt wanted or needed
4. The organization did not ask their opinions or include them in plans or programs
5. They received no direct, personalized appeal by someone excited about the organizations accomplishments
6. No one asked them to give again, to consider giving more, or to help find others to give
7. They gave in the past and their gift went unacknowledged