As United Way of Grant County (UWGC), we are a local nonprofit committed to supporting and enabling
community organizations through meeting needs of health, education, and financial stability. We bring
people and resources together to make an impact on the lives of those in Grant County.
We partner with and support 11 local organizations that help children, youth, families, and
seniors by empowering them and satisfying basic needs. We not only meet people where
they're at, but where they're most vulnerable.
Through our fundraising, UWGC helps support 33 programs and initiatives carried out
by 11 agency partners. You give to us, we give back to the community!
WE ARE COMMUNITY-BASED AND COMMUNITY LED
All that we do here at UWGC flows from our mission, vision, and core values.
Focus support for Health, Education, and Financial Stability in Grant County to achieve measurable results by uniting community resources.
United Way of Grant County envisions a caring community working together to improve the lives of all people.
- Integrity: to demonstrate accountability that inspires trust
- Impact: to strive for measurable results that produce lasting improvement in community conditions
- Volunteerism: to embrace a spirit of people sharing time, talent, and resources to improve lives
- Inclusiveness: we are strong only when we engage all of the community
- Leadership: value and develop diverse leadership for community building to effect positive change