WHO ARE WE?
As United Way of Grant County (UWGC), we are a local nonprofit committed to supporting and enabling community organizations through meeting needs of health, education, and financial stability. We bring people and resources together to make an impact on the lives of those in Grant County.
We partner with and support 11 local organizations that help children, youth, families, and seniors by empowering them and satisfying basic needs. We not only meet people where they're at, but where they're most vulnerable. Through our fundraising, UWGC helps support 33 programs and initiatives carried out by 11 agency partners. You give to us, we give back to the community!
WE ARE COMMUNITY-BASED AND COMMUNITY LED
All that we do here at UWGC flows from our mission, vision, and core values.
Focus support for Health, Education, and Financial Stability in Grant County to achieve measurable results by uniting community resources.
United Way of Grant County envisions a caring community working together to improve the lives of all people.
- Integrity: to demonstrate accountability that inspires trust
- Impact: to strive for measurable results that produce lasting improvement in community conditions
- Volunteerism: to embrace a spirit of people sharing time, talent, and resources to improve lives
- Inclusiveness: we are strong only when we engage all of the community
- Leadership: value and develop diverse leadership for community building to effect positive change
Diversity and Inclusion
UWGC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its own organization and to be an exemplar for leadership and accountability for the organizations it funds. Therefore, the officers, directors, committee members, employees and persons served by UWGC shall be selected entirely on a non-discriminatory basis with respect to age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, disability or any other barriers to participation.